Tour de Moon Ltd / Nelly Ben Hayoun Studios Ltd
Nelly Ben Hayoun is seeking an experienced Personal Assistant.
Nelly Ben Hayoun Studios ltd and Tour de Moon Ltd. (sister company) are seeking an experienced personal assistant. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a creative studio, producing projects of scale with solid sale knowledge. Experience with nightlife and youths (18-25) and STEAM (Science Technology, Arts and Mathematics) is a bonus.
Nelly Ben Hayoun Studios Ltd, an interdisciplinary design studio which devises large scale and complex subversive events, experiences, and feature-length films. We work on multimedia, highly ambitious projects to empower countercultures and communities by building platforms for them to challenge power structures, while also allowing for change and critical thinking through multi-faceted immersive experiences.
Tour de Moon is a free large-scale hybrid public installation composed of immersive and live events that has already visited a few cities. Tour de Moon is inclusive, pluralistic, playful, celebratory, and spectacular. The project is now in its legacy phase working on a book, film and more events for youth career development.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, possess a successful background in event management, ideally from asset management or the wider financial/professional services industry, strong communication, project management and influencing skills and the ability to juggle multiple deadlines.
Responsibilities / Essential skills:
- Managing and coordinating the calendar of the festival director and providing her with day-to-day administrative support
- Scheduling appointments, and making travel arrangements
- Dealing with correspondence – liaising between the team members and ensuring that information is directed to the right people
- Respond to correspondence, emails, phone calls or requests in person and liaise with clients, performers, suppliers, and other parties as required
- Maintaining administrative records, and possibly designing new administrative and logistical spreadsheets / documents as required
- Maintain company records, file keeping and other reports when required
- Miscellaneous errands and general administrative duties
- Maintaining project plans and looking ahead to upcoming deadlines to coordinate and plan in tasks – in a fast paced environment
- Managing and organising Google Drive Folders for efficient and effective use by staff
- Any other tasks that the business or the people that you report to may require from time to time
- Attend meetings leading up to the festival tour to participate in preparation for the event as required
- Strong experience of working on Google Drive, Google Sheets and Gmail
- A calm, pragmatic and problem-solving approach to tasks
- Excellent written and spoken English
- London based and able to work from a office in Shoreditch 3 days per week
- Experience working in a similar role
- Experience coordinating complex interdisciplinary teams
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work under time pressure
Intended start date: ASAP
This is a freelance position starting immediately until December 2022 with a trial period.
Salary: Competitive, Dependent on Experience
Nelly Ben Hayoun Studios is committed to equal opportunities employment and has a zero tolerance policy against any forms of harassment.