We’re looking for a Project Coordinator/Production Assistant to work with our Exec Producer!
Forward-thinking and exceptionally well organised coordinator role reporting to the Producer, with the ability to work alone and under time pressure with a high level of accuracy.
Nelly Ben Hayoun Studios Ltd. is seeking a progressive, creative, innovative and experienced Head of Creative Partnerships, Learning and Engagement. The ideal candidate will have experience working with nightlife and youths (18-25) and STEAM (Science Technology, Arts and Mathematics).
You will work with us over the coming year to create, drive and embed new models and ways of implementing the delivery of a national festival project being commissioned by Festival UK* 2022.
Nelly Ben Hayoun Studios Ltd. are developing a cosmic adventure exploring immersive experiences, new technologies, science innovation, social media, youth culture and the power of radical imagination to change perspectives, dismantle boundaries and ignite the creative energy of towns across the UK.
The project is a large-scale hybrid public installation composed of immersive and live events that will visit a few cities for Festival UK* 2022 that is inclusive, pluralistic, playful, celebratory, and spectacular. The format follows an ecosystem of live events, digital experiences, and public realm interventions that will reach and engage millions of people across England, the UK and the world.
We are looking for a candidate who is forward-thinking and exceptionally well organised, with the ability to work alone and under time pressure with a high level of accuracy. Past administrative experience is highly desirable, but you will be recruited on attitude and ability. It is important that you have a high computer literacy and experience of working with common office software and Google products. Experience of collaboration via Slack is a bonus.
You will be responsible for undertaking administrative tasks for the festival project. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinating diaries for Producers
- Creating and updating Project Timeline
- Organising travel
- Completing research and collating information in sharable and presentable format
- Basic financial administration
- Taking minutes and coordinating meetings.
- Ensuring project planning and task management platforms are up kept up to date
- Working with spreadsheets, powerpoints & creating presentable documents of all kinds.
- Various other administrative tasks as required and in collaboration with the project team
Our ideal candidate will be driven with a strong desire to learn and succeed and be totally at home with the chaos and disorder that comes with events!
- Demonstrable experience in the creative industries.
- Excellent communicator and able to coordinate different projects and resources
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Experience coordinating and assisting teams
- Flexible and resourceful
- Good knowledge of the UK immersive experience scene and international cultural scene
- Experience working on event production within the UK and international scene
- Based in or near London with good knowledge of youths projects, immersive experience, live arts scene and cultural sector
Candidates should be London based (although we are flexible) and must have the permission to work in the UK.
Interviews: Friday 27th August
Intended start date during w/c: Tuesday 31th August
This is a fixed-term position starting immediately until June 2022 with a trial period.
Salary: Competitive, Dependent on Experience
This job will be remote and based at The Village Underground, 54 Holywell Lane, London EC2A 3PQ. Our offices are into a train carriage on top of a nightclub so you need to be at ease with unusual, original looking offices.
Nelly Ben Hayoun Studios is committed to equal opportunities employment and has a zero tolerance policy against any forms of harassment.