ARE YOU OUR NEXT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR?
Following the announcement that Nelly Ben Hayoun Studios collective has been commissioned to produce one of 10 events as part of Festival UK* 2022 we are seeking an organised and experienced individual with an interest in design and/or film, music, theatre, tech and live experiences to join the project as Office Administrator.
We are looking for a candidate who is forward-thinking and exceptionally well organised, with the ability to work with initiative and under time pressures with a high level of accuracy. Past administrative experience is essential and the chosen candidate will be recruited on attitude, ability and tenacity. Important to the role is a high level of computer literacy and experience of working with common office software and Google Suite. Experience of collaboration via Slack is a bonus.
You will be responsible for undertaking administrative tasks for the festival project. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting the Festival Director with diary management and day-to-day admin
- Coordinating calendars for the project team
- Coordinating/organising meetings and taking minutes
- Organising and booking travel for the festival team
- Basic financial administration including physical and digital filing, purchasing and expensing
- Ensuring project planning, communication and task management platforms, such as Asana and Slack, are managed and kept up to date
- Updating websites and organising Google Drive
- General office duties such as ordering stationary and light housekeeping
- Various other administrative tasks as required and in collaboration with the project team
Our ideal candidate will be driven to see a project through to completion, with a strong desire to learn and succeed. Must be totally at home working with artists and creatives, organising the chaos they create!
- Demonstrable experience in the creative industries.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to coordinate multiple calendars
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Experience coordinating and assisting teams at all levels
- Flexible towards changing priorities and resourceful
- Good working knowledge of the UK immersive experience and international cultural scene
- Experience working on event production within the UK and international scene
- Previous PA experience a bonus
Salary: Competitive, Dependent on Experience
Deadline for applications: 21st July
Training: W/O 26th July
Intended start date w/o 16th August
Candidates must be London based and have permission to work in the UK.
This is a fixed term position starting from August 2021 to September 2022.
This job will be based at The Village Underground, 54 Holywell Lane, London EC2A 3PQ
Nelly Ben Hayoun Studios is committed to equal opportunities employment.